6 Dimensions of Wellness
The 6 Dimensions of Wellness are typically used in the skilled nursing venue, but is also being used widely in assisted living facilities to help create well-rounded activity schedules.
The 6 Dimensions of Wellness are generally listed as follows:
- Cognitive (or Intellectual)
- Vocational (or Occupational)
ActiviDex has a database of activities that are connected to the 6 Dimensions of Wellness. These are set up internally and can be changed or added to if requested. You have access to an external list of activities in the Setup tab.
- Click on Setup.
- Choose "Activities" in the Select Category box.
- Select "Campus Assess - Activities, BIO, Dietary" in the Select Option box.
- View all of the possible activity categories by clicking in the circle next to "All".
- Scroll down to the type "Activities" and click on one of the listings. This will bring up the setup on the right side of the screen.
- Activate or inactivate the activity listing by clicking in the "Active for this campus" box.
- ResiDex will ask you if you want to "keep all campuses in synch" (if you have multiple campuses). If you do, say "ok" to the message and click in the box next to "Keep All Campuses in Synch". If not, say "ok" and continue.
- You can also choose to make the activities available in the particular assessments and report summaries listed on the screen. Simply check in the boxes that you would like activated with that particular activity category.
- Click on Save or close the screen to save.