Entering and Viewing Activity Preferences.
Note: To use the indicate Activity Preferences, a user will need Staff Role #61 - ActiviDex Basic
How to Enter Activity Preferences for a resident
- From the Resident Profile Screen,Click on the Option List drop-down menu. From here, select Activity Preference Inventory
- Answer each question from the 5 topics.
- Select a category from the Activities topic, located on the upper left hand side of the screen. Categories include Emotional Support, Cognitive, Spiritual, Physical, Emotional, Social, and many more.
- On the right hand side of the screen, select the Evaluation Option that best fits the category by clicking on it, or pressing it's corresponding number on your keyboard.
- Add notes as needed. To add a note about a given evaluation option, select the desired option, and then press the Add Note button towards the bottom of the screen, then write out your note and save.
- In some instances, an "automatic note" option will pop up (such as "previous, current or possible interest")
- Once you have gone through all of the categories, you have finished.
To Preview or Print the Activity Interest Summary
- Click on the "Snap Reports" Option at the top of the screen.
- Select Print / Preview as desired
- Select Activity Interest Summary from the list. This will generate a report that summarized the completed inventories of Activity Preferences