Alternative Dosage Fields
The additional medication dosage entry fields will allow a medication dosage to be broken out by the specific measurement and count. This will create the foundation for using the "Pill Count" feature.
You will need to contact ResiDex Support to enable edits to the Campus Configuration Screen.
- Go to the Campus Configuration - "Meds" Category
- Select "Yes" by - Med Entry - Additional Fields for dosage and units
Enter a new medication or edit a medication as usual. Fill in the dosage box as follows:
- Box 1 = the measurement (5, 25, 300, etc)
- Box 2 = the unit of measurement (%, mg, cc, etc)
- Box 3 = the number of units to be given (1, 1.5, .5, etc.)
- Box 4 = the type of unit (tab, cap, puff, etc.)
When you are done your dosage will look something like this
300 mg - 2 tabs (this will indicate that an individual is to be given 2 tabs that are 300 mg each)