Campus units will allow you to assign an individual to a specific apartment / unit / room. This will also help easily see available rooms for marketing purposes.
To enter unit numbers:
- Go to the Setup Tab, and select "Campus"
- Select - Campus Units
- Select the "Community" from the drop down list
- Enter the unit numbers
- Select the "Room Type" (optional)
When entering units please keep the following in mind:
- You may want to put a space or 0 before single digit room numbers to help them sort correctly.
- Some facilities choose to create multiple units to indicate available beds. For example: Unit 101 A and 101 B. This will help on the ProsPex Dashboard to indicate there is an availability.
- If you want to specify the unit type and it is not in the list, you may Add/Edit unit types.