Case Manager Nurse
Some states require tracking Case Manager Nurses for residents; this can be done by using the "Case Manager Nurse" field on the Residnet Profile Screen.
This field is hidden by default, so you will need to activate the field prior to use.
Enabling the "Case Manager - Nurse" field
- Go to the Setup Tab and Select "Security and Administration"
- Select "Campus Configuration" from the menu on the right
- In the "Category" drop down menu, select "Client"
- Find the "Show Case Manager Nurse option (Wisconsin)"
- Change the setting to "Yes"
After you do this, you will have two case manager fields on the Resident Profile. One field is simply labeled "Case Manager" and the other is labeled "Case Mgr Nurse".