Resident attachments allow facilities to keep a digital copy of forms directly linked to Residents entered into Desktop ResiDex. The links can be grouped into various types to meet your organizational needs.
- Save the document on your computer. This can be done by scanning it or saving an already digital copy of the form
- Make sure you know where it is saved
Add the Link for a Resident:
- From Desktop ResiDex - Open the Resident Profile Screen and click "Link" button
- The screen will open - select New
- Select a Link type or click the + button to add a new link type
- Navigate to the file by clicking on the Link field - make sure you begin your search of the links in YOUR local drives
- As in the example, your local drives usually start with "Letter" on "PC Name"
- Navigate to the file and click to select it - when it is selected, press OK (Hint: you can search for the file using the field in the top right corner)
- The Links window will appear - (Optionally) edit the link name and press OK
- The link will now be displayed in the "Link" list - click on the link and view the form on the right
- When you choose a file, it will be uploaded to our server. It will may no longer be available on your local computer
- If you need a copy to remain on your computer, you can copy and rename the file so one will remain on the computer
- You can Delete a link by clicking on the word "Delete" by the line item
- Filter by Link types by selecting the link type in the drop down list