ResiDex: SINGLE-STEP Login
We will outline instructions on logging into Desktop ResiDex using a "Single Login" process. The instructions are intended to be used by our hosted ResiDex clients who have specified and set up a single login approach. Hosted ResiDex clients have their database stored and backed up on our ResiDex Server.
The one step login is very similar to our "Standard Login", however, instead of having a "PC Login" and then a "ResiDex Login" you have one login that does both at the same time.
Login to ResiDex
- Locate the "ResiDex (Hosted).rdp" or "RESIDEX" icon on your desktop and click on it
- If a message pops up saying the publisher can't be identified, you can click "Don't ask me again for connections to this computer"
- On the windows security screen, enter the password (1) and press "OK" (3) OR
- Click use other account (2)
- If you clicked "Use another account", fill in the username (Hint: it is in the format ts2\firstname.lastname) (1)
- NOTE: Make sure you use the correct "\" (the one above the enter key)
- Enter the password you were given or if you had previously logged in, enter the password YOU CREATED (2)
- Press OK (3)
- A screen will appear that will report that Remote Apps is connecting
- To check the status of the connection, and verify you entered the credentials correctly, click "Show Details" (OPTIONAL)
- If this is the first time you logged in, you will be prompted to create a new password
- You will now be logged into ResiDex
Logout of ResiDex
- To log out and allow someone else to login, simply click the "Logout" at the top of the screen
- You will be immediately logged out of ResiDex