RTasks: Enter an Assessment
If you have done the Assessment Setup in Desktop ResiDex, have User Role - 32 "CliniDex Nurse", and are a RTasks user, you can easily enter both clinical and non-clinical assessments from RTasks. Note: Non-clinical assessments (leisure, dietary, and Bio/History) can be configured in desktop Residex to allow unlicensed staff to perform these.
Enter Assessments in RTasks:
- Login and click Clinical
- Select the option Assessments
- Select a Resident or Prospect and the Assessment Type
- This will open fields that will allow you to select the context of the assessment (whether done in person or remotely)
- If a clinical update, the reason the assessment is being performed (e.g. 90 day reassessment, Change of Condition, etc...) can be entered
- If an assessment has been previously started and not marked complete, it will be listed as an 'open' assessment
- The assessment history button will allow you to view a history of the completed assessments for that resident.
- An optional notes field in the assessment history will allow you to add a note regarding any circumstances surrounding that assessment.
- You will see blue links (1) indicating assessment categories. Click on the category to add or edit details to items in that category
- 'Counts' by each line item (2) will display how many topics in the categories have been or need to be complete
- Click 'Mark Complete' to close the assessment
- Enter the date of the next required assessment OR click the 'quick select' button to choose an option. RTasks will calculate the due date for the option selected.
- You can optionally enter a reason the the next assessment will be completed.
Add/Edit Assessment Details:
- Click on a category link to see the evaluation options (example: item 2 above)
- If an item is selected, click Add Note if you wish to add a note
- If a note had previously been entered, click Edit Note to update the note that is entered and displayed
- Click the select box to select or un-select an evaluation option
- When finished with the category press Back to return to all assessment categories
- If an evaluation option has a "select from list" option the list will appear
- Select an item and press Save
Add Services During Assessment Entry:
If assessment -> service links have been created, you will have the option of entering a service or services into the Resident's service plan while completing an assessment. This is how it will look:
- Begin entering an assessment as outlined above
- If an evaluation option is linked to services a "Show related services" option will appear
- When you click on the link related services will be displayed
- To add a service click on the "Add to schedule" option and to edit the service on the service plan click "Already on service plan"
- This is what displays on the "Already on service plan" screen
- Follow our detailed instructions on Editing a Resident's Service Plan