The Health Info screen allows entry of information regarding a resident's health care resources, including:
- Health Care Providers (Doctors, Dentists, Therapists, etc.),
- Pharmacy / Other Resources
- Health Plan Information
Note: To enter/edit information on the Health Info screen, a ResiDex user will need Staff Role 1 - ResiDex Data Entry
Doctors & other health care providers
Entering the details of a resident's health care providers once will allow fast and easy access to that provider in other screens: when creating a Referral or MD Order, when specifying the physician from the med entry screen, and when creating key reports.
Enter a resident's MD / other providers:
- Select a Provider in the MD/Provider option list, or
Add a new MD / provider to the available options
- Click on a blank line and press "+"
- Fill in the name of the new MD / provider
- Select or click "+" to add a new type
- Select or click "+" to add the clinic
Please Note: If the provider has a private practice and is not associated with a clinic you can use the "No Clinic" option. Using this option will require you to enter the phone number in the "Contact Numbers" field.
Edit a Provider
- Click on a selected provider
- Click the "Edit" button
- Edit the information as needed
Please Note: To edit the clinic, follow the same process, but click the edit/eye glasses by the clinic name. Editing a Provider OR Clinic will update every resident or provider associated with that record. You will be alerted to how many records were changed.
Search for a Provider from the Health Info Screen
- Double click on a blank line
- Enter the Name, Type, or Clinic
- Click Select to choose the provider or Close
The Health Plan section of a resident's profile allows you to record details about whatever health plan(s) a resident may have.
Record a resident's Health Plan(s)
- Select the Health Plan Name
- Enter the required information in the "Plan/Program #" field (You can enter "Not Provided" or "N/A" if you don't have that information
- Enter additional information if provided
Add or Edit the available list of health plans on the Health Info screen
- From the Setup tab, search for "Health"
- Select "Health Plan Providers (Insurance)
- Click "New" to add a new health plan or just edit the line of an existing health plan
- When you are finished, close the screen.
Pharmacy / Other Resources
The Pharmacy section of the Health Info screen allows you to record a resident's pharmacy as well as other health resources such as durable medical equipment providers, transportation resources, other home health providers, etc....
Assign a pharmacy or resource to a resident
- Select a pharmacy or resource from the drop down list or press the + to add it to the list
Add to the list of available pharmacies or resources
- After clicking the "+" button
- Enter the information - The bold fields are required
- Close the screen
Edit a pharmacy or resource details
- Click a line that has a pharmacy name selected
- Click the "edit" button to the right of the pharmacy name
- Edit the information as needed and close the screen
- Notes can be added to provide further detail
OR (alternate method)
- From the Setup tab, Search for and Select "Pharmacies"
- Find and edit the pharmacy information as needed