Incident Follow-Up Notes in ResiDex
"Follow-Up Notes" allow staff to record additional information about a previous incident or status updates about the resident’s condition that are related to the incident. All Follow up notes linked to an incident will print on the bottom of the "Incident Summary" report.
Record an "Incident Follow Up Note" in desktop ResiDex
- Open the Resident Profile "Option List"
- Select "Incidents"
- Click the "Add Follow-Up Note" option
- Enter the note and press save
View the Follow up Notes:
- Open the incident history screen (Open profile option list and click "incidents")
- Click the number by the incident
- A window will open with the details
RTasks Follow up Notes:
- RTasks offers follow-up notes to incidents as well-- and so ensures completeness of incident documentation.