RTasks: Login with Email
RTasks is our web-based charting tool. There are two ways to assign user access- via email, or by user name access. This article describes logging in using the email method.
Facility supervisors will enter each staff person including each person's email address, then will give access to RTasks. Each user, then, will receive an email that will guide them through the process. If a user reports they did not receive the email, check the Spam folder; if they still can't find the email, please review the staff entry and make sure the email address was entered correctly into ResiDex.
Note: Rtasks requires Internet Explorer 11 (IE11) or later, or the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome, Opera or Safari.
Create Your Account
- The welcome email will give you a link to set up your password - click on this link, which will start the process
- The email address where you received the 'welcome to RTasks' email is now your username for RTasks
- Create a password and type it in the "New password" and "Retype your new password" field
- Create a security question. This question is unique to you, and can be whatever you want it to be. Enter the answer in the last box
- Click "Create Account"
Login to RTasks:
Once your account has been created, you can log into RTasks from any device with a web browser. To login, go to www.RTasks.net from a PC, iPad, iPhone, Android tablet or Android phone.
- Login to RTasks by entering your username / email address and password
- Click "Sign In"