Integration with ResiDex
ProsPex integrates with ResiDex in several ways. You may create a full service plan and service agreement for a prospective client, just as if they were a client. You may very simply convert a prospect to a client, keeping all of the information and notes entered as they were a prospect.
Creating a Service Plan
- Within the prospect profile, click on the "Service" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Begin entering services by clicking on "new" at the top. Choose from the option list of services available to your campus.
- Schedule the service by entering the schedule time, days, and the provider. The other information will auto-fill based on what was entered in the Global Service List (est. minutes, task details).
- Press save and continue on to the next service.
- SHORTCUT: Use the "Mass" button at the top of the service plan screen to see the entire service list at one time.
Creating a Service Agreement
- Go to the "Setup" tab and click on "Agreements" in the select box. Choose "Agreement Manager" in the option box.
- At least one sample service agreement will be available to modify and build on. Click on the "detail" button next to the agreement you wish to create.
- To add auto components, choose a "detail option" from the drop-down list that describes the information you want to include in your agreement. Type a number in the "Seq" column to indicate in what order the component should appear. Create a caption or description for the component by clicking on the "text" box and typing your verbiage in the caption field.
- To add text, choose text in the "detail type". Indicate the sequence number in the "Seq" column. Click on the "text" box to enter your custom verbiage.
- Preview your agreement by clicking on the "preview" button. Choose a prospect from the list to preview the agreement in the context of their specific information.
Converting Prospect to a Resident
- Within the prospect profile, the first section includes a field called "Status". In the option list, select "resident".
- ProsPex will prompt you to confirm your choice of converting the prospect to a resident. Click on "ok" and continue with entering the information that is requested (move in date, apartment or unit number, community and case manager).
- Once you have completed the preliminary resident information, ResiDex will open up the resident profile screen where you can continue adding resident-specific data.