Printing a resident agreement can be done from both Snap Reports and the Reports tab.
Printing from Snap Reports
- Click on the go button to enter the resident profile screen.
- At the top of the screen, click on the drop down arrow next to Snap Reports and choose preview mode.
- Click on the drop down arrow again and choose resident agreement.
- ResiDex will prompt you to select the type of agreement if you have more than one type set up. Select the agreement you wish to print for this resident (ex. care package, fee for service).
- ResiDex will prompt you to enter the date of the agreement.
- The agreement will preview on the screen first before you print.
- Print the agreement one of three ways: click on the printer icon at the top of the screen, right-click and choose the print option, click on File and then print.
Printing from the Reports Tab
- Select resident agreement from the list of reports (type agreement in the search field).
- Choose a resident from the list at the bottom of the screen.
- You will be prompted to select an agreement (if you have multiple) and an agreement date.
- The agreement will preview on the screen, and you can print by clicking on the printer icon, right-clicking your mouse and choosing print, or using the file-print option.