Each unit/room in your facility can be set up with one or more rent types. We will explain how to create rent types and how to assign them to each room.
- From the Billing tab, select Rent Types
- On the Rate - Rent Types screen - enter the Rent Type
- Enter a Default Rent Rate
- Select a Period - Month or Days
- After all rent types are entered, close the screen.
Unit Rent Types:
- From the Billing tab, select Unit Rent Types
- Select the Unit Number (the community will default in)
- Select the Rent Type for that unit
NOTE: If a unit can have more than one rent type (example: 1 Bedroom OR Second Occupant) continue the Unit Rent Types setup and add a new record and select the unit as many time as needed. What you select here will show up on the Resident Fee and Payer "Rent" section option list.