RTasks: Chore Notes Required
If you would like to require a staff member to enter a note when documenting a chore, you can turn the configuration option on (if it is not already) and specify which chores require notes. This would be very handy if a chore is to "Check refrigerator temperature" and you want staff to be prompted to record the temperature.
Turning on the configuration option:
- Start at the Setup tab and open the Campus Configuration screen
- Select the Category: Chores
- Find the option: Make "Require a note" field visible on chore list and set the value to "Yes"
Requiring a note for specific chore:
- From the Desktop ResiDex Home screen -> click the "Provider" tab
- Click the "Chores" button to add/edit chores
- Click any box under the "Require note" column to specify which chores need a note
When documenting in RTasks, if you click "Complete" before entering a note for that service, you will see a pop up prompting to enter a note. Enter the note in RTasks and click Complete.