ResiDex: Login Help
Trouble logging into the ResiDex Server, or into the “ResiDex Login” screen.
Desktop ResiDex Login Issues
If you can’t login, please check the following items
- Can you connect to the Internet? If you cannot connect to the Internet, you need to resolve this before you can log into ResiDex.
- Can anyone else from your location log in to ResiDex? If no one at your location can login to ResiDex, either you have an internet connectivity issue or a network issue with your Internet Service Provider, your router, or your building's network.
- If you click your Desktop ResiDex icon and do not connect, click the “Details” button. This will alert you if you are using the wrong username/password or credentials
- If your Internet connection is down and you need information from ResiDex -You may call the ResiDex support team and ask them to fax the needed documents
"ResiDex Login" Screen Issues
The Residex Login screen is simply labeled “ResiDex Login”. If you cannot login here:
- Notice which field is highlighted yellow - if the username is yellow, that indicates your username is incorrect.
- If the password field is yellow, you have an incorrect password. Someone in your organization who has permission to manage staff can reset your password.
- ResiDex software support staff CANNOT change your permissions in ResiDex (Staff Roles) or help with your personal passwords for security reasons.
- Call your company resource if you
- Need a ResiDex username’s password reset
- Need a new user setup,
- Need additional permissions / Staff Roles in ResiDex