Resources are organizations that your facility deals with. You can generate and maintain a list of resources in your database that can assist with accessing information and tracking contacts and tasks associated with them. Currently our resource list contains:
- Home Health Agencies
- Funeral Home
- Nursing Homes
To see a list of Resources:
- Click on the "Home"tab
- Click "Resources"
Managing the Resource List
Certain resources will automatically be added to the resource list. When you add hospice, churches, home health agencies, funeral homes, and preferred hospitals to the resident profile screen they will be added automatically. They will also be added when you add a physicians clinic and a resident's pharmacy on the "Health Info" screen.
Entering a "General" Resource
A general resource is just that. It is a resource or lead source that does not fit into any of the above specific categories. This could be restaurants, advertising companies, competitors, county offices, etc.
- Click on the "Resource" tab
- Click on "new" at the top of the screen
- Enter the resource name, phone and address (Not all fields are required but we recommend filling out as much information as possible)
- Select a resource "type" from the option list
Note: Please use "resource" for general companies such as restaurants, hotels, advertising agencies, competitors, meeting places, etc.
To add a contact related to a resource:
- From the resource tab -> click the "Go" button to open the profile
- Click the "White paper" on the right side under "Contacts"
- Enter the contact information
- Continue clicking on the additional lines and add as many contacts as needed
From the "Contacts" tab
If you have a contact that was added and not associated with a resident, prospect or resource it is easy to link the two together. Use the following steps to link a contact to a resource
- From the "Home" tab -> click "Contacts"
- Find a contact that is not associated with a client, prospect or resource
- Click the "Go" button to open the Contact Profile
- Click the ">" by the "Org" field
- Select the resource from the option list that appears