Admit a Returning Resident
Discharged residents can easily be re-activated upon their return to your care without the need for significant re-entry of data.
Not only does this save time, both clinical and billing data for that individual will be complete and intact in a single record.
Re-Activate a Resident:
- From Home-> Resident list screen click the "All" button (1)
- Find the discharged resident you need to reactivate (2)
- Click the "Go Button" to open the Resident Profile
- Change their Care Status to "Active"
- Fill in the "New Status as of" information
- Press "OK" and the resident has been reactivated