RTasks: Delete Saved Passwords
RTasks is our web browser-based charting tool. Users may be asked, when they first log in, "Save your password?". If you press "Yes", any user can log into RTasks under your credentials. It is VERY IMPORTANT that you do NOT save your RTasks password on a device that other people are using.
If you save your credentials, this document outlines how to delete saved passwords (from all websites) Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Fire Fox browsers.
- Open a browser and press the lines on the top, right of the browser window
- Click on the History option
- Click the Clear Browsing Data button
- A pop up window will appear, make sure there is a check in the "Passwords" box
- Press "Clear browsing data"
- Click on the "Gear" in the upper right corner
- Select Internet Options from the list
- Make sure there is NOT a check box in the "Delete browsing history on exit" - If this is checked - "Disconnected Charting" will NOT work correctly
- Click the Delete button
- Make sure there is a check box in "Passwords" and press delete
- Click on the "three lines" on the top right of the screen and select Options
- Click on the Security tab
- You can unmark "Remember passwords for sites"
- Click Saved Passwords to review or remove passwords
- Press OK to save changes
If you selected option (2) above you can:
- Select one of the sites and press "Remove" - the password for that ONE SITE will be removed
- Click the "Remove All" box to remove all passwords for all sites