RTasks: Forgotten Password
If you've forgotten your RTasks password, it can easily be reset.
Resetting RTasks passwords for non-email-based usernames
If your RTask is NOT your email address,:
- You can go to "Settings" in RTasks
- Select the option "Add a Backup Phone Number"
- Enter the phone number to which you would want SMS messages to be sent
- In the event of a forgotten password, simply go to www.rtasks.net, click on "Can't Access Your Account"
- Enter your username and click "submit"
- A 5-digit code will be sent via SMS/text to your phone; you can use the 5-digit code to access RTasks and reset your password.
Due to security reasons, ResiDex support staff are unable to reset your password for you.
Resetting RTasks passwords for email-based-usernames
If your RTasks.net username is your email address: you can reset your own password, following the instructions below:
- Go to www.rtasks.net, and click the "Can't Access your account?" link below the Sign in button
- Enter your username/email address on the screen that appears and press "Submit"
- If you open the "Can't Access My Account" accidentally, simply click the link to return to the login page and repeat steps 1 and 2.
- A notice will appear informing you that a link was sent to your email
- Open your email and click the link to "Reset your password"
- Enter the new password and re-enter it to confirm the new password
- Press "Submit" and you will be redirected to the "Sign In" page to enter your email address and password
If you have tried the wrong password too many times without success, and you are locked out of RTasks, we have instructions on how to get your account unlocked here!