RTasks Login Report Setup
RTasks allows users to be greeted by a "Login Report" that can be customized with information for campus users. Unlike Alerts that are sent to you via an email or text, the login report will automatically open any time you log into RTasks. It is also available under the Fax/Print button in RTasks.
Enable The RTasks Login Report:
- From Desktop ResiDex - Start at the Setup Tab
- Search for Alert and select the option on the right, Alert and Login Report Setup
- Click: Enable
- Select the login report component using the drop down menu
- Type a sequence number to create the sort order in which you would like the information displayed
- Specify which provider type sees the component upon login by clicking on the Provider Types to Receive Alerts field
- This allows you to customize, by provider type, what appears on the login report.
Access the Login Report:
- Log into RTasks and the login report will be displayed