RTasks Report Customization
Using Desktop ResiDex, you can now customize reports that will display in RTasks. To perform the following steps, a user must have ResiDex Staff Role 11 - Manager or 13 - Supervisor.
Enable/Disable a Report:
- From Desktop ResiDex - go to the Setup Tab
- Search for RTasks and select "RTasks Reports"
- This will open the RTasks Reports Screen
- Select a category
- Click on a Report and as applicable select Enable or Disable (only the applicable button will be available)
- Currently enabled reports will display the Provider Types with access to the selected reports
- NOTE: When enabling a report for the first time, hold the ctrl key down on your keyboard and select any provider that needs access to the report
Edit Provider Access:
- REMOVE Provider Access by clicking on the enabled report and un-selecting the box beside the provider type
- ADD Provider Access by clicking on the "+" button, selecting the Provider(s) and pressing "OK"
Edit the Report Name and/or Description:
- Select an enabled report
- Click on the "Display Name" or "Report Description" - this will display a field that you can overtype/edit
RTasks - Print:
- Log into RTasks and select Fax/Print
- Select "Reports"
- Select a Category - This will correspond to the categories on the RTasks Reports screen
- Select a Report Name - This will also display the customized name if applicable
- The Report Description will also display
- Select any other criteria and click "Create Report"
Change Report Sort Order:
Some reports will allow you to change the sort order the data is displayed. If the report has that option:
- Select the report and click on the Sort field
- A pop up will appear - Use the drop down to select the detail to sort first
- Select ascending or descending for each time
- When finished - press OK