RTasks: Staff Notes
Supervisors often need to document staff-related attendance issues, conversations, disciplinary actions, etc... in the staff record. Staff Notes in RTasks allows users with Role 14 (Staff Data Entry) to view and enter staff data in RTasks and users with Role 16 (Edit Staff Notes) to easily enter notes directly into the staff record as well.
To View Staff Notes:
- Go to the "People" button in RTasks and select "Staff"
- Select the staff person for whom you wish to enter a note
- Click on the "Staff Notes" button below the staff profile information
- To view notes, select the date fields for the period of time you wish to view (1 and 2)
- Optionally, search for a specific note type or keyword (3)
To Enter a New Note:
- Click on the "New Note button"
- Enter the date and time of the note (the current date and time default) (1 and 2)
- Select the Note type (3)
- Enter the body of the note itself (4)
- Click on "Save" to save the note
Editing Staff Note Types
If you would like to add additional note types to those offered in the dropdown list, this can be done in desktop Residex
- Go to the Setup tab
- Select "Staff" on the left and "Staff Attendance and Note Types" on the right
- View the current note types available
- Add additional note types into blank entry fields and save.