Pilot E-MARs in 1 Community
Turn off E-mars per Community:
- Login to Desktop ResiDex and go to the Setup Tab
- Select Campus from the list on the left and select Campus from the Select option list on the right
- Click on Communities at the bottom of the list
- When the Community Profile screen opens, select Yes or No from the E-mar? option list
How this Works:
- Log into Rtasks and select a Role
- Look for Med Assist or Med Administration Services on the provider list of services
- Residents at every community will have Med Assist services based on the schedule.
- If a resident lives in a community where E-mars are turned OFF, a user will document a service.
- If a resident lives in a community where E-mars are turned ON, a user will document each medication given.