Unlock an RTasks User Account
An Rtasks user has 15 attempts to log in before their account is locked. A ResiDex Administrator (someone with role 14 - Staff Data Entry and 15 - Set Staff Roles) can log into Desktop ResiDex and unlock a users RTasks account.
To find out who has these roles, log into Desktop ResiDex and use the "Security Overview Screen View" to find out who to contact at your facility.
PLEASE NOTE: ResiDex Support Staff cannot unlock RTasks user accounts for you; for the best possible security, this must be handled by your organization.
Unlock an RTasks Account
- Log into Desktop ResiDex and click the Staff Tab
- Click the "Go" button to open the Staff Profile Screen
- Click the RTasks Status Button
- Click the "Unlock" button
- Close the window and the staff will be able to log in!