Show all With Unapplied Amounts
When applying payments, you may choose to leave some or all of the payment "unapplied". Unapplied payments will be reflected on the statement.
ResiDex has a screen that allows users to view these unapplied payments as well as apply payments.
Show all with Unapplied Amounts:
- From the Pay History tab - click Show all with unapplied amounts
- The items displayed are only those that are NOT applied
Apply Payments from Pay History:
- After clicking show all with unapplied amounts - click the "Go Button" to the left of a payment
- A new screen will open to show the payment details - click Apply
- The next screen will show the unapplied amount and any open invoices (if available) - click apply by the correct invoice
- Confirm you want to apply the amount
- Close the Payment Received Detail screen to continue
If you Post Charges then apply payments that had previously been left unapplied you MUST RECALCULATE STATEMENT BALANCES prior to printing statements for the current period.