Supp. Package Setup
When setting up rates for billing or agreements you may need to add "Supplemental Packages". Supplemental packages are fees that are billed using a daily or monthly rate for charges that could be in addition to fee for service or care package charges.
Access the Supplemental Package Setup Screen:
- Start at the Billing Tab
- Click on Rates - Supplemental Packages
Create/Edit Supplemental Packages:
- Add/Edit the Supplemental Package name (A)
- Enter the rate (B)
- Select the "Rate Period" from the option list (Daily/Monthly) (C)
Additional Setup Required for Billing:
- Mark the Pre-bill button if needed. If you are in the current period of a month (example January) and the charge for this would cover the following month (example February) put a check in the box
- Mark the "Service Revenue" button if this is a charge that would be indicated as service revenue vs. rent revenue
- Enter the "G/L codes 1 & 2" if your facility uses General Ledger codes for accounting purposes
Additional Setup Required for Agreements:
The following items will apply to items you will find when setting up and using your "Resident Agreement".
- Click the "Show" to include the supplemental package on the agreement and un-check to suppress
- Mark the supplemental package as being related to an "essential" service and display with the component "Supplemental Package - WIth Essential"
- Add the friendly description to display on the Resident Agreement