Faxing has important place in the workflow of coordinating effective healthcare for individuals across multiple unrelated healthcare providers.
RTasks E-faxing (sometimes also called "digital faxing" or "virtual faxing") exists to help streamline your communications workflow, making dealing with faxes a lot easier and more efficient, and to help you reduce reliance on paper documents.
- Allows other entities to fax digital files directly into RTasks rather than printing from a physical fax machine or downloading/uploading/transfering documents from another electronic fax system
- Scanned and other digital documents can be faxed directly by being uploaded into RTasks without printing them first and then sending them through a fax machine
- Authorized users can view incoming e-faxes and send outgoing e-faxes from wherever they are from any device. For instance, an on-call nurse can review received faxes right from their smartphone from home
- Integration with other RTasks features allows you to do double duty: RTasks reports can be faxed directly from RTasks without being printed/downloaded, even without being previewed if you want.This significantly reduces the number of steps it takes an RTasks user to communicate external care providers. You can also send a fax AND add a document to a resident's record / staff member's record all at once.
- Maintain a searchable historical record of incoming and outgoing faxes
- Easily Resend faxes if needed.