ResiDex gives you the opportunity to manage your staff's ResiDex Access on a fine level , and track detailed information about your staff.
You are able to keep a record of important details about your staff; allergies, Hepatitis B status, emergency contacts, background checks, schedule, status, as well as due dates for performance evaluations, TB tests, and other details:
- Staff Roles, which control staff's permissions to access ResiDex
- Keep track of In-Service classes that your staff have attended, along with the number of CEU credits.
- Track certifications of each staff member (CNAs, RNs, LPNs, etc) as well as certifications expiration dates.
- Track meeting details including Attendance, & Meeting Minutes
- Track staff Work Attendance, including tardies, absences, family leave, vacation, etc.