RTasks Task Management System allows users to create and assign tasks to themselves or others, receive a reminder to perform that task, and then document completion.
Tasks are jobs assigned to specific staff person to complete. In contrast:
- A Service is assigned to a Provider to do for a Resident
- A Chore is assigned to a Provider to perform for the facility
- A Task is assigned to a specific Staff Person and may be for linked to a Resident/Prospect, or not at all.
Examples of tasks are:
- For Marketing staff, linked to a Prospect: "Send invitations to Open House"
- For Maintenance staff: "Fix leaking faucet in Rm 312"
- For Staff: "Provide facility tour to Smith Family on 12/14 at 2pm"
Tasks can be assigned a date and time, or simply a date of completion. In contrast to services and chores, assigned Tasks will remain on the "To Do" screen each day until it is marked complete.