A/R Editing Batches/Payments
When entering payments in RTasks A/R (Accounts Receivable) module, there may be times when a wrong resident is selected or a wrong payment amount entered. If the batch is not in a "closed" month, you are still able to edit this information.
Users with Roles 22 (Accounts Receivable) or 23 (Accounts Receivable Supervisor) can enter this data.
To edit a payment or batch information, the batch first needs to be opened.
Re-open a batch:
- If a batch is closed, you will not see an indicator informing you that it is open
- To open the batch - click on the line item
- Click Re-open Deposit
Delete a Payment:
- Once a batch is open, you can click the Delete option by a payment on the Deposit Details screen
Un-Apply and / or Re-apply a Payment
- Click on a payment to open the Payment Details
- Click Delete and Confirm to delete where the payment is applied
- Leave the payment unapplied if needed, or apply it to another open invoice
- When all finished making all changes - click Back and Complete Deposit