Refund Adjustments

When a resident is discharged or moves out and has a credit balance on his/her account, you can do a "Refund" adjustment.  A refund adjustment will actually INCREASE what the resident owes to zero out the credit on the account.

Enter a Refund Adjustment:

  • Start at the Resident - People option and select a resident
  • Click on Charges
  • Click on Adjust Charges
  • Select an Adjustment Type and Reason
  • Optionally enter an Adjustment Note
  • Adjust each line increasing or decreasing the amount owed
  • NOTE: For credit lines INCREASE what is owed and for charge lines DECREASE what is owed

Once the adjustment is entered the detail will show how much was adjusted, paid, and due for that invoice