Billing: Care Package Setup
Care Packages are levels or tiers of service billed at either a monthly or daily rate. Care Packages are typically based upon resident need or service level, or a point system. A resident must be on the billing option "Care Package" in order to see the "care package" field in the Resident "Billing"screen.
To Create Care Packages:
- From RTasks - Select Billing and Billing Configuration
- Select the option Packages
- Click on New Care Package or click on a current package
- Enter/Edit the Package Name and enter/edit the rate and frequency of the charge
- If you are editing a package in use, you will be prompted for an effective date
- Press Save
What Happens When the Rate Changes:
Changes made to Care Package rates in Billing Configuration will automatically display the updated care package rate in the Billing - Care Package information for residents on that package. The Care Package History for the resident will show the history of care package changes.