Billing: Contract Amounts
Contract amounts are adjusted rates that the county or program payor has agreed to pay for a resident's services or housing. You can optionally use contract amounts for agreed upon amounts with private pay individuals.
Enter the Contract Amount:
- From the Resident Fees/Payers screen - Select the Payer
- Select or enter the "Program"
- Enter the Contract Amount
- All other fields are optional if you are not electronically billing from ResiDex
- Note: The effective date will display on a report but will NOT start/stop a contract amount
Update the Contract Amount
- When a contract amount changes - you can UPDATE the contract rate by overtyping the amount
- You can see the "history" of the changes by RIGHT clicking on a payer
- Select "Payer History"
- The Payer History Report will display any changes made to the payer line items