Billing: Rent Setup
Each unit/room in your facility should be assigned at least one rent type, based upon the style of apartment (Efficiency, Shared Suite, 1-bedroom, etc...) it is. A second or third rent type may be assigned to a room/unit to accommodate situations such as shared occupancy that is billed at a lower rate. This document will explain how to set up rent types and how to assign them to each room.
- From RTasks - Select Billing > Billing Configuration
- Select the option Rent
- Click on New Rent or click on a current Rent Type
- Enter/Edit the Rent Name and enter/edit the rate and rate frequency
- Select the units that should be assigned this rent type
- If you are editing the rent type of a unit currently occupied, you will be prompted for an effective date
- Press Save
NOTE: If a unit can have more than one rent type (example: 1 Bedroom AND Second Occupant), continue the rent setup selecting the appropriate units/rent types.