Campus units are initally entered during database setup, and involves entering the rooms/units to which they can assign their residents. Campus Units may later need to be updated during an expansion or if additional rooms are made available or deactivated.
Users must be a Supervisor to view/enter Campus Units.
To enter unit numbers:
Navigate to the RTasks Today screen > +More button > Administration category > 'Units.
The current list of available units are visible
- Click the box next to 'Show Inactive' to see any units that are no longer in service or have been inactivated.
- The unit number, community, and current occupant are listed
- Vacant units are marked as 'available'
- The edit button would allow the user to make a unit inactive or change the community to which the unit is assigned
- The button Add New Unit allows the user to add another unit to the list.
Enter a New Unit
To enter a new unit, simply select "Add a New Unit" and enter the unit number and the community in which it is located. Save.
When entering units please keep the following in mind:
- Some facilities choose to create multiple units to indicate a shared unit. For example: Unit 101 A and 101 B.
- If a unit can be in either independent living or assisted living communities (depending upon the needs of the resident), you may wish to enter both a 101 Assisted Living and 101 Independent Living entry. Users can select the correct setting when assigning the resident to the room.