The Clinical Dashboard provides users with Roles 111 or 112 helpful information in the form of charts and graphs, pulled from data entered in RTasks. Users can be assigned either role 111 or 112 (not both).
Role 112 provides a campus- only view (appropriate for small organizations with just one campus) or for a manager/director with responsibility for only one campus.
Role 111 widens the scope and provides both a campus view and a regional view, allowing regional managers the ability to cross-check and compare data.
Access the Dashboard:
- Click > Clinical
- Select the option > Dashboard
- Select > Local, Regional or Global
Dashboard Drill Down
- Once you click on Local, Regional, or Global > Click on a category
- The category will expand with more detailed charts or graphs
- To view in full screen - click on one of the charts or graphs
- Scroll to the bottom and press - Close to return to the Clinical Dashboard