ResiDex: Create Policies
ResiDex allows users to create policies to be viewed and/or acknowledged by staff in RTasks. The policies can be administrative (dress code, attendance, HIPAA) or be procedural and link to a specific service (Med administration, blood glucose monitoring, etc...).
Create a Policy:
- From Desktop ResiDex, start at the Setup Tab
- Search for 'Policy' and select the option on the right, 'Policy Management'
- Select a section
- Press "New" at the top to enter a new policy
- Enter a policy Title
- Enter the policy "text" or "detail" (information can be copied and pasted, using keyboard shortcuts).
NOTE: You may wish to highlight text and click on the box that appears
- Select a different font style
- Change the font size
- Left/Right justify the paragraph
- Decrease/Increase the paragraph indent
- Change the font to bold (Keyboard shortcut Ctrl B = Bold font)
- Change the font to Italic (Keyboard shortcut Ctrl I = Italic font)
- Underline the font (Keyboard shortcut Ctrl U = Underlined font)
- Change the font color
- Highlight the text
- Left align the paragraph
- Center align the paragraph
- Right align the paragraph
- Numbered outline
- Bullet point the outline
If you wish to add a link to a website, simply type the address (example: www.residexsoftware.com)
Publish a Policy:
- Follow the steps above to create a policy
- Click the area by Policy "For"
- A pop up will appear - hold the Ctrl key down on your keyboard and select the providers who need to review the policy
- Change the status of the policy from Draft to Published
- Press OK to confirm you want to publish the policy
Link a Policy to a Service:
If you wish to link a policy to a service so it is accessible whenever the service is performed:
- Follow the steps to create the policy
- Select one or more "Related Services"
View and Review Policies':
After policies are published you and your staff can View and Review Policies in RTasks.