Charting Unscheduled Activities
Document resident participation in unscheduled activities
- In RTasks, Click the +More button from the Today Screen
- Click on the option Unscheduled Activity
- Enter the Date and Time
- Select the Type of activity and Category from the drop down list (category will provide a default choice)
- Identify size of the group participating and the Provider
- Enter the length in minutes of the activity and, (optionally) the location
- You can save time and enter a description of the activity that will populate in the note field of all who attended
- You can check that "ALL" attended (and then uncheck those that did not attend) or opt to scroll and check each person who attended.
- You can also add resident-specific notes in each resident note field.
There are reports in both desktop Residex and RTasks that show all activities attended by a resident for a specified time frame.