ResiDex Behavior Monitoring
The ResiDex Global Job (Service) List has a check box by each service to indicate if it is a behavior service. When a service is tagged as a behavior service it allows users to
- Create a "Behavior Plan" for the resident that has behavior services scheduled
- Document the number of behavior occurrences, the time spent, and intervention effectiveness
- View reports such as a behavior log that summarizes behavior management
Specify a Service is a "Behavior" Service:
- From the Global Job (Service) List - Select a Service
- You may wish to have one or more services that are tagged with "Special Behavior Tracking"
- In the "Recap" section, check the box for "Special Behavior Tracking". This will change the recap requirements for this service in RTasks
Create the Behavior Plan:
- Add the behavior service(s) for the resident and assign to providers. (Often this is assigned to each shift, to capture data around the clock).
- Enter resident-specific task details (e.g. how the behavior is displayed, possible triggers, etc...) to assist in building the behavior plan
- When finished, open the Reports tab and search for "Behavior" - Select the report "Behavior Plan"
- This is a sample of the information that will print on the Behavior Plan report
- From RTasks - Select the Provider and a "Behavior Service"
- Enter the number of minutes
- Select the number of occurrences
- From the drop down list select up to four interventions (A-D)
- Optionally enter a note
- Mark the service complete
- From the Reports screen search for Behavior
- Select the report "Behavior Report"
- Select the resident name and date range and press GO
- The report is grouped by behavior type (1)
- It will display when the behavior occurred (2), the actual number of minutes (3), number of occurrences (4), all interventions (5), and service notes (6)