Incident Body Diagram
RTasks Incidents allow you to record a "Body Diagram" quickly and easily as part of recording an Incident. The Body Diagram is used to note any physical injuries a resident had resulting from an Incident (i.e. bruises, lacerations, skin tears etc.)
The incident Body Diagram is optional and can be displayed on whichever incident type a user specifies.
For incident body diagrams to be visible, the following configuration options need to be set to "Yes":
- Enter Incidents only In Rtasks
- Enter Assessments only in Rtasks
The incident type(s) must also specify that the body diagram is "required".
Enter a Body Diagram
- When recording an incident and a body diagram is specified for the incident type a blank body diagram will appear
- Click anywhere on the body diagram and enter a note
- Optionally use the "snippet" to select a piece of text from the option list (if you use snippets you can add additional notes)
- If you click on an area incorrectly, simply click the number and the number will be removed