Limited Resident Access
ResiDex's "Limited View of Residents" feature allows certain staff to have RTask access limited to only one or a few residents. This is helpful if you have an outside agency that needs to view information or chart services for individuals, but for whom you would not want to give access to all residents (hospice workers, consultant physicians, therapists, or Medicare/skilled nursing providers, surveyors etc).
If you opt not to provide limited access, RTasks does offer a variety of reports that can be provided to the consultant or surveyor.
How it Works:
TODAY SCREEN: Staff log into RTasks and select a provider; the list of services will display only residents for whom the staff person has been given access.
FAX/PRINT: When printing resident-specific reports, only those residents the staff can view will appear. When NON-resident specific reports display information, only those resident(s) the staff can access will appear
- Consider using the 'Consultant' Provider type. This will allow you to enable / give access to reports appropriate for outside staff
- The user really requires no Resident, Staff, or Other Roles to view data.
- If you do wish the consultant to be able to enter a resident note, give them Role 5 (Notes) and perhaps create a note type that will define their role.
How to limit an individual user's access
- Go to the Staff Screen in RTasks and select the staff person
- Click on the 'Security' icon
- From the Security screen, scroll down to select 'Resident Data Access'
- Either the user has access to 'all residents' within their home campus or 'specific residents'.
- If user may only have access to 'specific residents', select the residents to whom the user should have access.