Billing: Rate Schedule Setup
When creating a rate schedule, you will determine what a unit will equal and what rate per provider will be billed per unit. Rate schedules will be used for fee for service and care package billing when incremental charges are billed at a VARIABLE rate.
To Create a Rate Schedule:
- In RTasks >Click Billing > Billing Configuration
- Click Rate Schedules
- Click - New Rate Schedule (or) click on one of the current rate schedules
- Enter/Edit the Rate Schedule name
- Enter/Edit the Increment value - for example:
> 15 min would mean: 1 to 15 min = 1 unit; 16 to 30 min = 2 units; etc.
> 30 min would mean: 1 to 30 min = 1 unit; 31 to 60 min = 2 units; etc.
- Enter/Edit the per increment rate for each provider type needed
- Press Save