Record Supply Usage
If your facility tracks supply usage in ResiDex, your staff can use the "New Supply" option in RTasks to document which supplies were used for each individual resident.
Contact the ResiDex support team to turn this configuration on for your database.
Initial setup involves entering data about the supplies-- the type, pricing, GL codes, cost, etc.... and requires a Billing Role (4) to enter supplies
Document a Resident Supply in RTasks:
- In RTasks, Click on the +More Button from the Today Screen
- Select the option "New Supply"
- Select the Resident
- Select the item and specify the quantity
- The cost per unit will populate and the total charge will be visible.
- Press Save.
View: Resident Supply History and Delete
- From the +More Button, Select "View Supply History"
- This will display all supplies in the time frame selected
- Alternatively, you can search by resident to view just those supplies provided the specified resident
- Press Delete by any supply to remove it.