Record Supply Usage
If your facility tracks supply usage in ResiDex, your staff can use the "New Supply" option in RTasks to document which supplies were used for each individual resident.
To turn this on, you will first edit the campus configuration option in Desktop ResiDex
- Login to desktop ResiDex and go to Setup
- Go to the Campus Configuration screen and search for "Supplies"
- Set the configuration option: Show supplies option on the RTasks screen to "Yes"
Initial setup involves entering data about the supplies-- the type, pricing, GL codes, cost, etc....
Navigate from the RTasks Today screen > +More Button > Supply Tracking > and select New Supply. Click on the Manage Supply Types link that appears in this screen:
The active list of supplies will be visible. Click the Show Inactive button if you wish to view those supplies now inactive.
Select the Add Supply Type button to enter details of the new supply and Save.
Document a Resident Supply in RTasks:
- In RTasks, Click on the +More Button from the Today Screen
- Select the option "New Supply"
- Select the Resident
- Select the item and specify the quantity
- The cost per unit will populate and the total charge will be visible.
- Press Save.
View: Resident Supply History and Delete
- From the +More Button, Select "View Supply History"
- This will display all supplies in the time frame selected
- Alternatively, you can search by resident to view just those supplies provided the specified resident
- Press Delete by any supply to remove it.