Refund Adjustments

When a resident is discharged or moves out and has a credit balance on his/her account, you can do a "Refund" adjustment.  A refund adjustment will actually INCREASE what the resident owes so you can apply any remaining unapplied payments to the invoice. 

Enter a Refund Adjustment:

  • Once you apply the adjustment, you can apply the unapplied payment to bring the balance to zero