RTasks offers over 1000 reports for users, designed to give you the information you need in a concise, clean format. If you've located a report in RTasks to which you'd like modifications made OR which appears to have misleading or incorrect data, we want to know about it! A button has been added to the Reports screen, allowing users to send requests to our programming team.
- Navigate to the Reports screen (Fax/Print > Reports)
- Locate a report by using the search field or selecting a category and then the report
- Clicking Create report will all previewing the report by opening that report in a separate tab
- Go back to the reports screen and click the 'Give Feedback' button located in the lower right-hand corner
- Indicate what type of feedback you would like to leave
- Feedback = General feedback such as: The report is missing unit 302 or the campus name is not displayed on the top of page 2 (Please be as specific).
- Report Edit Needed = Modifications such as: Can you add a column showing the as needed med response or please include discharged residents.
- New Report Needed = You may find a report that is close to what you need but it needs too many modifications. Spell out what you need such as:
> How will the report be used?
> Who will use the report and when?
> What is the title for the new report?
> The report needs to include A, B, C
> The report needs to sort by 1, 2, 3
> The urgency/time frame this report is needed is ________
If data appears to be missing or incorrect, it is helpful if we are provided examples in your database, including the name of the resident, provider, or staff person and dates or other parameters for which you produced the report.