Resident CUSTOM Care Package
When preparing for Care Package billing, you must ensure the basic setup is complete. To verify your billing is accurate, each step - from setting up rates to indicating which services are included in the package - must be completed. If your facility uses "Custom" care package levels, you can simply set up a "Custom Package" with any default amount. When you select it for a resident you will type in the care package amount.
Note: In order to use this feature a ResiDex Support staff will turn on the campus configuration option: Allow Editing Package Amounts per resident. Please contact ResiDex support for assistance.
Specify the Resident Care Package:
- Ensure the individual is on the billing option "Care Package"
- Click on People > Resident option
- Select a resident and click Billing
- Select the Set/Update Package, choose the package
- Select the effective date
- Enter the Rate
- Press Save