Policies and Procedures are guidelines that serve to define expected procedures and practices. Once a policy is published, Staff can review the policy in RTasks, acknowledge it, and so agree to follow the guidelines.
Policies can be linked to services and viewed as a link in that service. There are also policy reports that can be enabled for staff to review when needed.
Acknowledge a Policy:
- Staff log into RTasks and open the Today screen
- Policies will be displayed based on their "published status" and the staff provider type
- To view the policy click on the line item
- The Policy will open - scroll to the bottom and click the "I have read, understand and will comply with this policy"
- Click the "Acknowledge" button
View a Service Related Policy:
- In RTasks - select a Provider
- Click on a service
- If the service has a policy you will see a link "Policies for this service" (note a service may have more than one related policy)
- The policy will display on screen
View or Print Any Policy:
Policies are also available in RTasks Reports.
- When logged into RTasks - Access the "Reports option"
- Select the category - Policy Admin
- Select the report "Policy Document"
- From the option list - select the policy
- Click "Create Report"
- The policy will open in a new web browser tab
Policy-related reports can be veiwed by going to the Fax/Print button>Reports>and selecting the category 'Policy'.