Add a New Resident
Users with Roles 11 (Manager) and/or 13 (Supervisor) can enter a new resident in RTasks.
Add a new Resident:
- Log into RTasks and click the People> Residents option
- Click the + New Resident button that appears in the upper right hand corner.
- Enter the information using drop down lists and fill in the blank fields. This creates the basic Resident Profile.
- When finished press the Save button
Continuing the Admission Process
Once the core Resident Profile has been added, the Admission process may include additional data entry using the buttons located on the Resident Profile screen:
- Diagnoses -
- Resident Contacts
- Resources (MDs, Pharmacies, etc...) -
- Service Plans
- MD Orders - creates a comprehensive summary of orders that can be sent to the MD for signature
- Resident Notes - create an initial note summarizing the admission
If Service Plans/Agreements or other contract documents are required by your state, these may be printed as an RTasks report. Contact ResiDex Support for assistance in setting this report up.