Campuses can be separated into communities by the service level or type (e.g. Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care), or to accommodate service scheduling based upon location in the building (different halls or floors). For instance, your campus might have a memory care unit that is staffed separately from the rest of the campus. You can setup two communities within the campus - one for memory care and one for assisted living.
To Enter a New Community in RTasks
- Navigate to the Today screen > +More button > Administration section > Communities
- Click on "Add new community" and enter the name of the new community (the only required field), the community abbreviation and GL code
- Check the box to indicate if the community will be using the E-MAR capability.
- Check the appropriate boxes to indicate if this community is on-site (same address) and if it is designated as memory care or independent living.
- Fill out the address and phone fields ONLY if the community is off-site and has a different address and phone.
- Click "Save".
To Edit an Existing Community in RTasks
- Navigate to the Today > +More > Administration section > Communities
- Click on an existing community name.
- Click "edit" in the upper right-hand corner of the data
- Type new information in any of the fields and Save.